The standard features of PSIroads-OM are integrated in a base module. It provides control and maintenance functions, which support specific functions for traffic management and maintenance of traffic telematics.
The base functions of PSIroads-OM are:
- Human-machine interface: flexible graphical user interface offers all possibilities of interaction as required in modern control rooms:
- Easy navigation using Drag&Drop techniques across all. presentation types (list, diagrams, pictures, graphs, etc.)
- Representation of geographic and schematic views with possibilities of graphical selection, powerful zooming and filterings. Information can be shown in differnt layers to ensuring maximum clarity.
- Operation out of lists and images in a closed Look&Feel.
- Flexible, everywhere to use dialog system for running workflow-based maintenance processes.
- Protected through task-, area- and organization-related rights concept.
- Events (operation states, measurement values and counted values) are recorded in real time and sequenced correctly. Apart of visualization in lists, diagrams, graphs, images and the archiving, events or logical combinations of events can trigger alarms indicated visually or acoustically.
- Defined Alarms, events and indicators are displayed in lists and reports. Reports can be defined freely.
- Archiving: Events and operations are archived and can be used for later reporting.
- Telecontrol frontend and interfaces: The interaction with the operated components is realized via standard protocols or individual implementation of vendor-specific protocols. Modern IT communication tools like web services are used for third party commication.
- Inventory Management: All monitored and maintained equipment is managed. Hierarchical and topological dependencies can be applied and specific attributes can be defined freely.
- Contract Management: The relationships with external service providers are realized as service level agreements (SLA). For external services providers, responsible for the maintenance of telematic equipment, all characteristics SLA such as response times, maintenance procedure or penalties are monitored.
- Order Management: All planned or unplanned maintenance activities are performed in a central order management. The orders include operational measures, reports, responsibilities and derived from SLA's.