Based on the functions of the basic module PSIroads-OM provides functions for maintenance and fault management for telematic infrastructure as well as traffic management functions. The main functions are:
- Service Manual: In the service manuals all actions are defined to be performed during maintenance for each equipment or type of equipment. Each action has a cycle time and checklists to document the execution.
- Order Generator: Based on the defined service manuals maintenance orders can be generated for all equipment. The maintenance tasks are assigned to the service provider automatically according to their responsibilities.
- Planning and scheduling: Maintenance orders are scheduled and monitored annually and weekly on dispatching boards. In addition to the automatic generation and allocation maintenance orders can also be created and dispatched manually. Gantt diagrams, functions of determining responsibility and audits of resource bottlenecks are supporting the user.
- Availability check: The execution of maintenance orders is automatically checked and the equipment availability determined. This is the basis for strategic maintenance scheduling. Problems specific to equipment can be identified fast and can be reduced by appropriate maintenance strategies.
- Warehouse management: The availabilty of materials used for maintenance work. With PSIroad warehouses and warehouse positions can be managed. Material used in maintenence orders is updated automatically in the warehouse.
- Fault Management: Faults are detected automatically by events of the monitored telematic infrastructure or can be entered manually. Depending on the type of faults orders are created and assigned to the service provider. The status of fault clearing is monitored. Repairs over the agreed recovery times can be penalized.
- Performance Management: The operation states of monitored telematic infrastructure (such as accessibility, error counters, work load) can be monitored constantly. Deviations from the normal states are logged and forwarded according to theire severity as faults to the fault management.
- Help Desk: Hotlines are supported by parameterizable interviews. In interviews, answers to questions for isolatinge problems are logged. Depending on the answers context related follow-up questions are offered to the user. Recurring problems can be answered in this way, simply and effectively.